* The history of oysters and their interaction with humans.
* Guided instruction on the art of shucking oysters and clams, including 12-15 oysters or clams to shuck/person.
* Information on how to properly wash, store, and prepare shellfish.
* Suggested wine and beer pairings, including a complimentary glass of wine or champagne.
* Common cooked shellfish recipes.
* The Blue Island Oyster Bar “Oyster Bible”: An informational packet to take home of oyster history, anatomy, and growing information, designed to make everyone an oyster expert.
Thursday, July 27, 2017
Blue Island Oyster Bar
2625 E 2nd Avenue, Denver, CO 80206
$40 per person
Open to LDEI Dames as well as guests
This special class will sell out at 15 people so click below to register today!
**Special: Those who stay for dinner will also receive 20% off their bill**
LDEI Colorado is a 501c3 nonprofit and your donation ($10 of the $40 fee) is tax deductible to the extent allowed by the law. Reservations are non-cancelable, but if you need to cancel and we are able to fill your spot, we will happily refund your payment unless you advise us to keep the donation.